When will I get paid? Why didn’t I get paid?
See our payment terms & dates for more information.
Why wasn’t I paid even though my dashboard publisher earnings are lower than before?
While we process your payment, we deduct the publisher earnings from your account. If you visit your Transactions tab under Manage Funds in your dashboard, you can see your actual payment date in the Memo column.
I deposited money into my account, but it’s not showing up in my balance yet.
When you add funds to your advertising balance sometimes these are not immediately available. The causes can be different depending on your type of transfer.
- Transferring via PayPal: When you transfer money via Paypal the funds are usually made available instantly. However, in some edge cases, it may take up to 1 business day to show up on your dashboard. If more than 1-day passes and the funds are not available you should contact us (include your receipt of deposit) so we can research further into the issue.
- Transferring via Wire transfer or ACH directly to Chartboost: These type of deposits are only made during business working days and because of this, it can take longer to process your transaction. In order to ensure that transfer is deposited in your account in a timely manner make sure to always reference the invoice number on the payments and use the same bank account, when you make your transfer, as the one registered on your Chartboost account.
Will I receive monthly invoices for my publisher earnings?
No, we only send invoices to advertisers. Publishers receive automatic payments and email confirmations. ▲ Back to top
How much do I need to withhold for taxes?
Chartboost is not required to withhold any taxes. However, you’re responsible for complying with local tax laws. ▲ Back to top
Why don’t the publisher earnings I received match what’s shown on my dashboard?
Usually, the difference is due to fees charged depending on your payment method:
- For USD wires, there’s a $25 wire fee. (Also check with your bank for any fees they charge.)
- For non-USD wires, we charge a $25 wire fee and 3% conversion fee. (Again, check with your bank for any fees they charge.)
- For paper checks and eCheck/Local Bank Transfer/Global ACH, there’s a $10 fee.
What do I do if I have a PayPal account as my payment method?
We are updating our payment options to improve security and streamline payments to our publishers. Starting December 1, 2017 PayPal will no longer be an option for payment transfers. We will support direct deposit, wire transfer, or check for payment transfers. Chartboost publishers who use PayPal to receive earnings need to update their payment method before December 1st to avoid payment delays. If you receive Chartboost earnings via PayPal, here’s what you need to do to avoid payment delays:
- Go to your payment details in the dashboard.
- Go to Payment Method.
- Select Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer, or Check.
- Direct Deposit / ACH
- Wire Transfer
- eCheck / Local Bank Transfer
- Wire Transfer
Last Updated on November 25, 2019