Add your first app to your dashboard so you can start a campaign and join the Chartboost network!
|➊||Add your app(s) to the dashboard|
- Click the +APP button in the bottom left of your dashboard.
- Choose your app’s platform.
- Give your app a nickname. This is the name that will appear on your dashboard for this particular app.
- Enter your app’s Bundle ID depending on the platform:
If your app is not live in the official App Stores, do not insert random Bundle IDs into the field. Instead, follow the steps described here. Please note that once you save your Bundle ID, it can’t be changed without first contacting Chartboost Support Team.
- Enter your app’s orientation. If your app is in both portrait and landscape orientation, select a default orientation.
- Click Import App.
- Chartboost will try to find your app in the app store. When your app comes up in the results, click Choose. Your app’s details like icons, marketing URLs, and app store ratings will be imported to your dashboard. iOS only: If your app is available in a different country’s app store, you can switch countries in the dropdown.
- Click Save. Congratulations! You just added a new app on your dashboard.
- Repeat for any other apps you have.
- Check out your apps’ Advanced settings to explore server-to-server tracking, view-through attribution, callbacks, named locations, and other features.
|➋||Integrate the Chartboost SDK|
After adding your app(s) to the dashboard, you need to integrate the Chartboost SDK in your app to activate our awesome features.
Be aware that to be able to start publishing with us, integrating the SDK is a mandatory step.
|➌||Start a campaign|
If you wish to start publishing, Tick the box ‘Request publishing permissions’ in Basic Settings to send your app for a review.
|Publishing Campaigns: Earn revenue by publishing ads from other developers’ apps in your game. Start making money ▶|
|Advertising Campaigns: Acquire users by advertising your app on the Chartboost network. Get more users ▶|
|Cross-Promotion: Advertise your new app in your existing apps at absolutely no cost. Start cross-promoting ▶|
You might also like…
- Getting Started Guide: Set up your Chartboost experience and view all our offerings.