Start an Advertising Campaign
Acquire users by advertising your app on the Chartboost network.
- Click + CAMPAIGN at the bottom left of your dashboard.
- Select Network Advertising.
- Name your advertising campaign, select a supported ad creative type — static, video, animated GIF, or playable — and then choose which of your apps you will be advertising in this campaign. Learn more about ad creative types ▶
||Optimize your campaign with targeting & advanced settings
- Let’s add some targets to your campaign so you can reach the right users and get the most out of your budget.
- Go to Campaign Targeting and enter a name for your first target.
- By default, your target will include all countries, all device types, all players, etc. Customize your target towards specific players, countries, apps, and more. Learn more about campaign targeting ▶
- You can also use Advanced Settings to schedule your campaign, filter out specific apps or companies, target specific device lists, and more. Learn more about advanced settings ▶
- Use dashboard analytics to determine the effectiveness of your campaign.
- Check out our advertising tips & best practices for more ways to make your campaign awesome.
||Enter your bid & budget
||Upload your advertising creatives
||Submit your campaign for approval
- Click Save when you are ready to launch your campaign.
- Our team will review your campaign. Campaigns take 24 to 48 hours to be approved.
||Analyze your data to keep growing
- Use Chartboost API to view your analytics, update campaign bids, and do more from your dashboard.
Last Updated on April 14, 2021