Start a Publishing Campaign
Earn revenue by publishing ads from other developers’ apps in your game.
||Before you begin
- Did you fill out your payment details on the dashboard? Your campaign can’t be activated until you do this.
- Did you download and integrate the Chartboost SDK? Your game needs it to show ads.
- Has your app been approved for publishing? Make sure that your app has been approved for publishing by Chartboost Team.
- Click + CAMPAIGN at the bottom left of your dashboard.
- Select Network Publishing.
- Name your publishing campaign, select which placement type your campaign will use, select a platform, and then choose which of your apps will be showing ads in this campaign.
- If any of your apps on the list are greyed out, it means that they have not passed the review process (yet).
||Optimize your campaign with targeting & advanced settings
- Add some targets to your campaign. Showing the right ads to the right players helps you get the most clickthroughs and view-throughs, which gives you the greatest potential to earn revenue.
- Go to Campaign Targeting and enter a name for your first target.
- By default, your target will include all countries, all device types, all players, etc. Customize your target towards specific players, countries, game genres, and more. Learn more about campaign targeting ▶
- You can also use Advanced Settings to schedule your campaign, rank its priority, and filter out specific apps, companies, or devices. Learn more about advanced settings ▶
- Use dashboard analytics to determine the effectiveness of your campaign.
- Check out our publishing tips & best practices for more ways to make your campaign awesome.
- Click Save when you are ready to launch your campaign.
Campaigns may take up to 20 minutes to go live.
You might also like…
Last Updated on April 6, 2020