Why is my static placement showing video ads?
Chartboost is excited to introduce Unified Placement, an upgrade to our ad delivery service that is specifically designed to increase your earnings! Campaigns now reflect publisher placement instead of creative types. When you create a publishing campaign, you can choose between a campaign that serves traditional interstitial ads or a campaign that serves rewarded ads.
- Interstitial campaigns show any static, video, or playable ad.
- Rewarded campaigns incentivize users to interact with a video or playable ad in exchange for in-game currency, power-ups, cheat codes, etc.
Your existing campaign type was upgraded by our ad servers to include video ads for better user engagement, which will raise your eCPM and ultimately earn you more money. Our beta customers reported significant revenue gains thanks to Unified Placement, and we believe you will also profit from it.Learn more about ad types ▶
Can I opt out of Unified Placement?
Unified Placement is a massive upgrade to our entire network that is specifically designed to boost our publishers’ revenue. You cannot opt out of this change. However, we’ve already seen great results from our beta launch. Publishers who participated saw an increase in eCPM on average. With these positive results from the beta launch, we’re confident you’ll see increases to your eCPM and overall earnings with the new publishing campaign structure.
How do I block specific creative types on the app level?
- Select an app from the upper left of your dashboard.
- Go to the app’s Basic Settings and scroll down until you see Block Creative Types.
- Select the in-app locations that show ads, and then select which creative types to block at those locations.
How do I block specific creative types on the campaign level?
- Select a campaign from the left side of your dashboard.
- Go to the campaign’s Advanced Settings > Filtering and scroll down to select Allow selected creative types.
- Select the specific creative types to show in this campaign.