If you prefer a different payout threshold, you can adjust the default.
- Head to the Manage Funds panel of your dashboard.
- Click Next to go to the Payment Method page.
- Select Edit my payment threshold underneath your Payment Method.
- Select a new payout threshold from the dropdown.
- Click Next to save your changes.
Payment Types & Fees
|ACH/Direct Deposit||None||US direct bank transfer, in USD|
|Check||$10||Global; available in 21 currencies|
|Wire Transfer – International||$25||Global, made in local currency using the SWIFT network. Subject to a 3% foreign currency conversion fee|
|Wire Transfer – International and US||$25||Global, made in USD using the SWIFT network|
|eCheck/Local Bank Transfer/Global ACH||$10||Global direct bank transfer in local currency 4; subject to a 3% foreign currency conversion fee|
- For returned USD payments, there is a $25 return fee. For returned non-USD payments, there is a $25 return fee and additional lifting fee.
- The minimum payout threshold for wire transfers is $300.00.
- Chartboost charges $25 for any returned payments/lost checks. For returned non-USD wires/checks, there may be an additional lifting fee. This fee ranges from 3-5%. Please confirm your banking instructions with your bank to avoid paying fees for failed payments.
- Non-USD payments are subject to a 3% currency conversion fee.
- Currencies from these countries are accepted: Aland Islands, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, United Kingdom.