- Open the app whose IAP data you’d like to send to Chartboost in the Adjust dashboard.
- Click Settings > Partner Setup.
- Under Networks, select Chartboost.
- Set Revenue Forwarding to ON and Attributed Only to OFF. Parameter Forwarding should also be left off unless you are mapping the Event Label value from the Adjust SDK.
- Enter “purchase” in the EVENT LABEL field under the Chartboost Event Linking section for any in-app purchase events you’re tracking with Adjust. Leave the EVENT FIELD, MAIN LEVEL, and SUB LEVEL fields blank.
Of the fields in the Adjust dashboard’s “Event Linking” section, only Event Label is automatically sent in the IAP postback as “product_id” to Chartboost. There is no limit of events that can be listed in the Events Linking section. The window is scrollable, so you can add all purchase events you’re already tracking with Adjust.
- Log in to your AppsFlyer app dashboard and click Integrated Partners on the left-hand side.
- Select Chartboost S2S, then switch to the Integration tab.
- Complete the In-App Events section to as shown below and add your own Chartboost app ID to the
KochavaYou’ll find purchase event postback instructions at Kochava’s Support Center.
Public key / Secret key (Google Play & Amazon only)If you’re setting up S2S PIA for Google Play or Amazon App store games, you must also add your app’s public key or your Amazon Developer Secret key to their respective fields on the game’s Edit App page:
Last Updated on June 28, 2022