InPlay lets you publish your advertisers’ icons anywhere in your app to create beautiful, engaging promotional experiences for your users. Want this feature? Let us know and we’ll turn it on for you!
How to Integrate InPlay
- Contact us so we can turn on InPlay for your account.
- Download and integrate the Chartboost SDK into your app.
- Create InPlay icons for your app. Icons should be 256 x 256 pixels.
- Find the InPlay features in our SDK’s sample projects:
- The CBInPlay.h header in the iOS sample project.
- The SampleActivity.java file in the Android sample project.
- The CBInPlay.cs file under
/Scriptsin the Unity sample project.
InPlay ad clickedevent to take the user to your platform’s respective app store.
- Start a campaign to show InPlay ads. InPlay ads can be shown in publishing campaigns, cross-promotion campaigns, or in direct deals.
- When configuring your campaign, select InPlay from the Ad Type menu.
- Once you save your campaign, InPlay ads will appear for your users.
What are InPlay ads?
InPlay lets you publish your advertisers’ icons seamlessly into your app’s UI to create beautiful, engaging promotional experiences for your users. Users can also engage with these ads in-game.
What data does each InPlay ad include?
InPlay ads are composed of app icons and app names linked to store URLs, but the look and the feel of the ad is completely up to you.
What are the sizes of InPlay icons?
All InPlay icons are 265 x 265 pixels.
What is the character limit for the text?
App names must be 19 characters or shorter.
Do I need anything besides the SDK to start?