To set up install attribution and bootup/session postbacks in the Kochava dashboard:
- Add an app to the Kochava dashboard, then navigate to the App tools dropdown and select Postback Configuration.
- Click Add a configuration.
- On the New Configuration page, search for Chartboost and select either Chartboost – Android or Chartboost – iOS from the dropdown. Do not use Chartboost – Legacy.
- Add your app’s Chartboost app ID and app signature to the corresponding fields.
- Check the Send Attributed To checkbox and choose All in the Delivery Method dropdown. Click Save.
- Once the postback has been saved, you will see a green icon next to the Install postback confirming that the postback has been set up properly.
- Almost done! Now request S2S tracking from the Chartboost dashboard.
You might also like…
- S2S (serving-to-server) tracking: Leverage install attribution from third-party platforms to create CPI campaigns on the Chartboost network
- View-through attribution: Get credit for installs that occur shortly after a user watches a video ad but does not click on the ad.
- In-App Purchase Tracking via S2S Setup In-App Purchase Tracking settings for MMPs.
Last Updated on June 18, 2022