- Make sure that the Chartboost SDK initializes early ― ideally, when your app boots up ― so our SDK enough time to prepare for showing ads later. This can be achieved in different ways, depending on your mediation partner. Some will initalize all adapter SDKs on launch, while others will initalize the top 2-3 in the waterfall.
- Double-check that Chartboost is top-ranked in your mediation stack. This provides the best Chartboost performance and is also an excellent way to test that your integration is actually working. Click on any mediation partner from this page to learn how to top-rank Chartboost.
- Always have the most updated Chartboost SDK that is supported by your mediation platform. We are constantly improving our SDKs to better align with unique edge cases that might affect you. Download the latest SDK ▶
- Make sure to input the correct Chartboost app IDs on the mediation platform side. Where is my Chartboost app ID?
- Have you already passed our Publisher App Review? You won’t be able to set up pulbishing campaigns before you pass our review.
- Make sure you have publishing campaigns set up in the Chartboost dashboard. Learn how to set up a publishing campaign ▶
- If you’re having difficulties seeing an ad from Chartboost, take a look at the bare-bones Chartboost Sample Project (outside of mediation), initialize it with your own app ID, and check if ads appear within the sample app. If so, the dashboard has been properly set up and you are good to go on Chartboost’s side!
WARNING: Please exercise caution when using the Chartboost SDK outside of the standard mediation methods. Different mediation platforms have specific behaviors which need to be taken into account when using the Chartboost SDK outside of the mediation layer.
Last Updated on January 31, 2018