When will I get paid?
The chart below shows you the estimated date of each payment.
|Date range of publisher earnings||Estimated date of payment|
|January 1 – January 31||March 15|
|February 1 – February 28||April 15|
|March 1 – March 31||May 15|
|April 1 – April 30||June 15|
|May 1 – May 31||July 15|
|June 1 – June 30||August 15|
|July 1 – July 31||September 15|
|August 1 – August 31||October 15|
|September 1 – September 30||November 15|
|October 1 – October 31||December 15|
|November 1 – November 30||January 15|
|December 1 – December 31||February 15|
Other things to know:
- Money will be deducted from your earnings and you will be sent an email notification.
- Please allow 3-5 business days (from the date we send payment) for the banks to process and post the funds to your account.
- Publishers need to meet a $75 minimum before receiving earnings.
- Publisher payments via wire transfer still have a $300 minimum threshold.
- While we’re processing your payment, the amount will be deducted from your dashboard. See your payment date in your Transaction History.
- To change your payment threshold, click here.
- If your advertising balance is negative, you need to refill your balance before we send your payment.
Why didn’t I get paid?
- Make sure that your payment details are filled out completely. Did you provide the correct address information? Did you fill out the necessary tax forms? Did you set up a payment method? We strongly recommend you confirm with your bank that your banking information is up-to-date. For international wire transfers, ask your bank about any intermediary steps required.
- You will not be paid until you reach your payment threshold. By default, the payment thresholds are $300 for wire transfer payments. You can change your payment threshold at any time.
- Starting December 1st, 2017, Chartboost will no longer accept PayPal as a supported payment method. If PayPal is your payment method after December 1st, your account will automatically default to Hold My Payments. Go to your payment details to select a new payment method and resume your payments.
Why didn’t I get paid even though my dashboard publisher earnings are lower than before?
What do I do if I have a PayPal account as my payment method?
We are updating our payment options to improve security and streamline payments to our publishers. Starting December 1, 2017 PayPal will no longer be an option for payment transfers. We will support direct deposit, wire transfer, or check for payment transfers. Chartboost publishers who use PayPal to receive earnings need to update their payment method before December 1st to avoid payment delays.
If you receive Chartboost earnings via PayPal, here’s what you need to do to avoid payment delays:
- Go to your payment details in the dashboard.
- Go to Payment Method.
- Select Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer, or Check.
After December 1, 2017, if you still have PayPal selected as your collection method, your funds will be withheld until you select a new payment option. To start receiving payments again, simply change your payment method settings under Manage Funds from PayPal to one of the following:For U.S. payments:
- Direct Deposit / ACH
- Wire Transfer
- eCheck / Local Bank Transfer
- Wire Transfer
You might also like…