Set up your payment details so we can send you your money.
|➋||Fill out your payment details|
- Fill in your address information and click Next.
- Select a payment method.
- Wire Transfer: Select your account name and enter your banking information.
- Check: Select your currency and add your check information. Payment method minimum threshold: USD 75.00. Transaction Fees: USD 10.00. 3% Currency conversion fee may apply.
- Direct Deposit/ACH: Enter your bank name, routing number, account number, and account type.
- PayPal: Chartboost will no longer accept PayPal as a supported payment method starting Dec. 1, 2017.
- Hold My Payments: When this option is selected, payments will not be executed. When you select a different, valid, payment method, your payments will be released.
- Click Next.
If your country in the Address section is different than the country selected in your Payment Method, please let us know at email@example.com. By default, we’ll assume your account is based in the same country as your address.
- Upload a W-9 tax form (for US vendors) or W-8BEN tax form (for international vendors).
Please don’t email us copies of your W-9 or W-8BEN forms! Chartboost is not responsible for any tax withholdings that you, the publisher, may owe to the Internal Revenue Service of the United States or to your government.
- Click Next. If you have successfully completed all these steps, you will see Done.
Changes may take up to an hour to show on your dashboard.
You might also like…