Starting a Direct Deal
We are deprecating Direct Deals and Marketplace.
- May 13th, 2019: Direct Deals and Marketplace are no longer available to new accounts.
- May 27th, 2019: It is not possible to create new Direct Deal campaigns and Marketplace groups.
- June 27th, 2019: Both products will be fully deprecated.
||Before you begin
||Find a Direct Deal partner
||Start a Direct Deal campaign
- Name your Direct Deal campaign, select which ad type to display in this campaign, select which of your apps will be advertised in this campaign, and then select a Direct Deal partner from the dropdown.
- Scroll down to your campaign’s advanced settings to refine your targeting, select bids, upload creative sets, and more.
- Click Send Request.
- Your Direct Deal campaign will appear under your advertising campaigns and will go live once your Direct Deal partner approves it.
||Accept Direct Deal campaigns from partners
- If you are a publisher, Direct Deal partners will start sending you campaign requests.
- Go to the Notifications tab in your dashboard.
- Under the Type column, find messages that are marked Direct Deal.
- Click on View Details to view the Direct Deal campaign being offered.
- Review the campaign’s settings and targeting.
- If you approve of the campaign, click Save.
- Your Direct Deal campaign will appear under your publishing campaigns.