To set up Tenjin install attribution and bootup postbacks:
- Log into your Tenjin dashboard.
- Create a new Marketing Channel for Chartboost.
- Add your Chartboost user ID and user signature. You can find these at the top of the API Explorer panel in your Chartboost dashboard.
- After you’ve added the new Marketing Channel, navigate to the Campaigns panel and create a new campaign for your app.
- Copy the Tracking Url to your clipboard. You’ll need it to set up your Chartboost click callback.
- If the Chartboost app ID isn’t automatically detected under Marketing Channel Callback, click Fill these macros in here.
- After adding the Chartboost app ID, you should get a confirmation that the callback is active.
- Almost done! Now request S2S tracking from the Chartboost dashboard.
You might also like…
- S2S (serving-to-server) tracking: Leverage install attribution from third-party platforms to create CPI campaigns on the Chartboost network
- View-through attribution: Get credit for installs that occur shortly after a user watches a video ad but does not click on the ad.
- In-App Purchase Tracking via S2S Setup In-App Purchase Tracking settings for MMPs.
Last Updated on June 18, 2022