Add your first app to your dashboard so you can start a campaign and join the Chartboost network!
|➊||Add your app(s) to the dashboard|
- Click the +APP button in the bottom left of your dashboard.
- Choose your app's platform.
- Give your app a nickname. This is the name that will appear on your dashboard for this particular app.
- Enter your app's bundle ID or ASIN. If your app isn't live yet, you can still integrate the Chartboost SDK and run tests. Add the bundle ID later.
- Enter your app's orientation. If your app is in both portrait and landscape orientation, select a default orientation.
- Click Import App.
- Chartboost will try to find your app in the app store. When your app comes up in the results, click Choose. Your app's details like icons, marketing URLs, and app store ratings will be imported to your dashboard. iOS only: If your app is available in a different country's app store, you can switch countries in the dropdown.
- Click Save. Congratulations! You just added a new app on your dashboard.
- Repeat for any other apps you have.
- Check out your apps' Advanced settings to explore server-to-server tracking, view-through attribution, callbacks, named locations, and other features.
|➋||Integrate the Chartboost SDK|
After adding your app(s) to the dashboard, you need to integrate the Chartboost SDK in your app to activate our awesome features.
You might also like...
- Getting Started Guide: Set up your Chartboost experience and view all our offerings.