Everything you need to know about the Chartboost dashboard's features.
Dashboard tutorial video
Top navigation bar
- Dashboard: Return at any time to your dashboard overview.
- Marketplace: Go to the Direct Deals Marketplace to start a Direct Deal with other developers.
- Roostr: The Roostr marketplace partners top mobile game developers with premium gaming influencers. Learn more ▶
- Help: Go to the Chartboost Help Site.
- Earnings: How much you've earned through your publishing campaigns.
- Balance: How much you have left in your advertising balance.
- Megaphone icon: View your notifications.
- Your name: Go to your account settings to add users, change notifications, manage your payment details, and more.
- Select an app from the upper left of your dashboard to make the App Settings tab appear.
- Basic Settings: View your app's name, orientation, app ID and app signautre, which you will need for SDK integration. Enable or disable Test Mode to test your integration. Click on Advanced Settings to request server-to-server tracking, disable view-through attribution, and configure your named locations and callbacks.
- Creatives: View and add creative sets for your campaigns. Learn more about creatives ▶
- Frames: Upload and preview custom frames and close buttons for ads in publishing campiagns.
- Rewarded Video: Configure how you want users to be rewarded for watching a video ad. Upload custom reward assets like gems or power-ups. Learn more about Chartboost Video ▶
- Campaign Priorities: Configure in which order you want Chartboost to serve ads to your publishing campaigns. Learn more about campaign priorities and logic ▶
- Callbacks: Get event notifications about clicks, completed video views, or converted installs. Learn more about callbacks ▶
- API Explorer: With the Chartboost API, you can access campaign and app analytics, retrieve account and earnings information, upload, update campaign bids, and more.
- List Builders: Easily create groups of players, apps, or countries to apply to your campaigns, further refining your targeting. Learn more about list builders ▶
- Player Groups: Target new groups of highly-engaged players in different categories to find your best audience, maximize user retention, and increase ROI. Learn more about player group targeting ▶
- SDK Integration: Download the intergrate the Chartboost SDK.
- Bulk Edit: Make simultaneous changes to multiple campaigns.
Click + APP or + CAMPAIGN in the bottom left of the dashboard to quick-add an app or campaign.
Unlocking dashboard achievements
Level up! Take certain actions on the dashboard to unlock these achievements and enhance your Chartboost experience.
|N00b: Add your app(s) to the Chartboost dashboard and start powering your mobile gaming business.|
|Explorer: Integrate the Chartboost SDK and finalize your build to go live in the App Store, Google Play Store, or Amazon Appstore for Android.|
|Collector: Fill out your payment details so we can pay you for your publisher earnings.|
|Creator: Earn revenue by publishing ads from other developers’ apps in your game.|
|Grand Master: Your campaigns have been approved by Chartboost administrators!|
|Moneymaker: Drive higher eCPM and earn more money with different campaign types.|
|Tycoon: Enter the Direct Deals Marketplace and reach out directly with other developers.|
|King of the Mountain: Acquire users by advertising your app on the Chartboost network.|
You might also like...