How are analytics and API reports formatted?
- The time zone used in analytics reports is Pacific Standard Time (PST).
- Most analytics reports returned from our API are in JSON format.
- Reports requesting from the campaign endpoint that group by
creative, or all queries against the export install endpoint, are returned in TSV (tab-separated value) format.
- All reports are UTF-16LE encoded for proper display of non-Latin characters.
- If you make programmatic changes to analytics data received from Chartboost, you may need to update your system to account for tab separation.
- Analytics reports should continue to open properly in Excel or other spreadsheet programs.