Several factors can cause discrepancies between your app's iTunes Connect install count and Chartboost's, found here:
Below are some common causes:
- iTunes Connect reports installs based on Apple IDs, while Chartboost uses unique device identifiers. This means you may see more than one install from Device X in iTunes Connect, but only one in Chartboost.
- iTunes logs an install the moment your game is installed (even before launch). Chartboost requires the game to be launched at least once, with a reliable internet connection and proper SDK integration.
- Chartboost always reports in PST/PDT (UTC-8 hours/UTC-7 hours) 1, but iTunes reporting can vary depending on the developer's location. iTunes Connect uses...
- PST/PDT for developers in the US, Canada, and Latin America
- CET for developers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Paciﬁc
- JST for developers in Japan
- WST for developers in Australia and New Zealand
For more information about iTunes Connect reporting, click here.