Here are some tips and tricks to get more high-quality players!
|➊||Make smarter bids|
- Campaign performance is measured by eCPM, a combination of a campaign's install rate (IR), clickthrough rate (CTR), and bid, which reflects the overall competitiveness of the campaign.
- Start bidding aggressively, then adjust your bid based on the amount of traffic you receive.
- It's more cost-effective to adjust bids down rather than up, since low bids negatively impact your eCPM.
- Use Chartboost Insights to view global CPI reports and make smarter bidding decisions.
- Learn more about bidding ▶
|➌||Target by device|
- Target different device types separately to see which device your most successful audience uses.
- When each device type has its own target, it can also have its own bid that can be adjusted to compensate for a target's poor performance.
|➍||Optimize your creatives|
- Upload multiple creatives and creative sets so you can A/B test.
- Make sure optimized traffic allocation is activated so Chartboost can automatically show users your best-performing creatives.
- Learn how to make your advertising creatives awesome ▶
You might also like...
- Start an Advertising Campaign: Set up a campaign to begin acquiring new users.
- Advanced Settings & Targeting: Optimize your campaigns to target the right users.