Acquire users by advertising your app on the Chartboost network.
|Before you begin|
- If you have a paid game, you must use CPC (cost per click) bids for static interstitial ads or CPCV (cost per completed view) bids for video ads.
- Did you download and integrate the Chartboost SDK? You don't need the SDK if you plan on using only S2S (server-to-server) tracking for CPI (cost per install) campaigns.
- Did you adds funds on your dashboard? Learn how to avoid going over budget ▶
Advertising campaign tutorial video
|➋||Optimize your campaign with targeting & advanced settings|
- Let's add some targets to your campaign so you can reach the right users and get the most out of your budget.
- Go to Campaign Targeting and enter a name for your first target.
- By default, your target will include all countries, all device types, all players, etc. Customize your target towards specific players, countries, apps, and more. Learn more about campaign targeting ▶
- You can also use Advanced Settings to schedule your campaign, filter out specific apps or companies, target specific device lists, and more. Learn more about advanced settings ▶
- Check out our advertising tips & best practices for more ways to make your campaign awesome.
|➌||Enter your bid & budget|
- Daily budgets under $500 are often exhausted very quickly or even exceeded. Learn how to avoid going over budget ▶
- You will receive email notifications when your campaigns are close to reaching their daily limits. You can edit campaigns from these emails.
- CPC campaigns must have a minimum daily budget of $250.
- CPI and CPCV campaigns must have a minimum daily budget of $100.
- Use Chartboost Insights to view global CPI reports and make smarter bidding decisions.
- How much should I bid for clicks and installs?
- Learn more about bid types ▶
|➍||Upload your advertising creatives|
- Click Upload Creatives.
- Drag and drop your ad creatives into the Upload New Creative Set window.
- Click Save.
- Learn more about uploading creatives ▶
- Get ad dimensions, read guidelines & learn how to make amazing ads ▶
- Learn more about ad types ▶
|➎||Submit your campaign for approval|
- Click Save when you are ready to launch your campaign.
- Our team will review your campaign. Campaigns take 24 to 48 hours to be approved.
You might also like...
- Adding Funds to Your Advertising Campaign: Refill your balance to keep your campaigns rolling.
- Advanced Settings & Targeting: Optimize your campaigns to target the right users.
- Advertising Tips & Best Practices: Trusted strategies to optimize your campaign performance.
- Creative Assets for Advertising: Make captivating ads that draw users to your app.