Earn revenue by publishing ads from other developers' apps in your game.
|Before you begin|
- Did you download and integrate the Chartboost SDK? Your game needs it to show ads.
- Did you fill out your payment details on the dashboard? Your campaign can't be activated until you do this.
- Network publishing campaigns are for games only. Non-game apps are not allowed to run network publishing campaigns. My app isn't a game; can I still use Chartboost?
Publishing campaign tutorial video
|➋||Optimize your campaign with targeting & advanced settings|
- Add some targets to your campaign. Showing the right ads to the right players helps you get the most clickthroughs and view-throughs, which gives you the greatest potential to earn revenue.
- Go to Campaign Targeting and enter a name for your first target.
- By default, your target will include all countries, all device types, all players, etc. Customize your target towards specific players, countries, game genres, and more. Learn more about campaign targeting ▶
- You can also use Advanced Settings to schedule your campaign, rank its priority, and filter out specific apps, companies, or devices. Learn more about advanced settings ▶
- Check out our publishing tips & best practices for more ways to make your campaign awesome.
- Click Save when you are ready to launch your campaign.
Campaigns may take up to 20 minutes to go live.
|➌||Add publishing assets for a better user experience|
Make their ads look like a seamless part of your game! Upload custom frames and close buttons to entice players. Learn more about assets ▶
You might also like...
- Getting Paid As a Publisher: Learn more about making money by showing ads.
- Advanced Settings & Targeting: Optimize your publishing campaign to maximize revenue.
- Publishing Tips & Best Practices: Trusted strategies to improve your campaign performance.
- Publishing Assets: Add custom frames and close buttons for a better user experience.