- Optimize your campaigns to target users better and maximize your potential reach. This helps you get the most out of your budget.
- Set up email notifications to let you know when you're approaching your budget limit.
- Daily budgets under $500 are often exhausted very quickly or even exceeded.
- Spending more than you've added to your account will result in a negative balance. You won't be able to advertise again until you add more funds to your account.
Chartboost has a 21-day attribution window for installs. If a user who has clicked on your ad boots up your app for the first time within 21 days, the cost will be deducted from your advertising balance, even if your CPI campaign has already stopped serving impressions.
Chartboost has a 7-day attribution window for clicks. If a user has clicked on your ad, the cost will be deducted from your advertising balance up to 7 days after your CPC campaign has already stopped serving impressions.
More to explore...
- How much should I bid for clicks or installs? How much should I spend on a campaign?
- What bid types does Chartboost offer?