If you prefer a higher payout threshold than USD $75, you can adjust our default:
1. Head to this page and click the green Next button at the bottom right
2. Click Edit my payment threshold to the right of the Payment Method dropdown:
3. Use the Payment Threshold menu to pick the threshold that's right for you:
4. Click Next again to complete the remaining sections (or skip sections you've already completed)
Some payment types involve fees:
|Payment Type 2||Fee||Description|
|ACH/Direct Deposit||Free||US direct bank transfer, in USD|
|Paper Check 3||$10||Global; available in 21 currencies 4|
|Wire Transfer – International 3||$25||Global, made in local currency using the SWIFT network. Subject to a 3% foreign currency conversion fee.|
|Wire Transfer – International and US||$25||Global, made in USD using the SWIFT network|
|PayPal 5||Varies||2% with maximum of $25|
|eCheck/Local Bank Transfer/Global ACH 3||$10||Global direct bank transfer in local currency 4. Subject to a 3% foreign currency conversion fee.|
Remember: To receive your publisher earnings, you'll need to complete all sections in the Payment Details page here!
Be advised: For returned USD payments, there is a $25 return fee. For returned non-USD payments, there is a $25 return fee and additional lifting fee.
2. Chartboost charges $25 for any returned payments/lost checks. For returned non-USD wires/checks, there may be an additional lifting fee. This fee ranges from 3-5%.
Please confirm your banking instructions with your bank to avoid paying fees for failed payments.
4. Currencies from these countries are accepted: Aland Islands, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, United Kingdom