Direct Deals let you work one-on-one with other developers, cut out the middleman, and keep more of your profits. Join the marketplace and start making deals!
|Before you begin|
You need to download and integrate the Chartboost SDK into your apps to make Direct Deals.
|➋||Start a Direct Deal campaign|
- Click + CAMPAIGN at the bottom left of your dashboard.
- Select Direct Deal.
- Name your Direct Deal campaign, select which ad type to display in this campaign, select which of your apps will be advertised in this campaign, and then select a Direct Deal partner from the dropdown.
- Scroll down to your campaign's advanced settings to refine your targeting, select bids, upload creative sets, and more.
- Click Send Request.
- Your Direct Deal campaign will appear under your advertising campaigns and will go live once your Direct Deal partner approves it.
|➌||Accept Direct Deal campaigns from partners|
- If you are a publisher, Direct Deal partners will start sending you campaign requests.
- Go to the Notifications tab in your dashboard.
- Under the Type column, find messages that are marked Direct Deal.
- Click on View Details to view the Direct Deal campaign being offered.
- Review the campaign's settings and targeting.
- If you approve of the campaign, click Save.
- Your Direct Deal campaign will appear under your publishing campaigns.
You might also like...
- Direct Deals Marketplace: Browse developers with high traffic and make Direct Deals with them.
- Direct Deals Groups: Create groups based on similar interests to find potential Direct Deal partners.