When will I get paid?
We try our best to pay you on the last day of the month for earnings
The chart below shows you the estimated date of each payment.
|Date range of publisher earnings||Estimated date of payment|
|January 1 - January 31||February 28|
|February 1 - February 28||March 31|
|March 1 - March 31||April 31|
|April 1 - April 31||May 31|
|May 1 - May 31||June 30|
|June 1 - June 30||July 31|
|July 1 - July 31||August 31|
|August 1 - August 31||September 30|
|September 1 - September 30||October 31|
|October 1 - October 31||November 30|
|November 1 - November 30||December 31|
|December 1 - December 31||January 31|
Other things to know:
- Payment is processed around the 15th of every month. Money will be deducted from your earnings and you will be sent an email notification.
- We pay out your publishing earnings when you reach the threshold of $75 or higher.
- Publisher payments via wire transfer still have a $300 minimum threshold.
- If this month's earnings are less than $75, we will add them to next month's payment. How do I see my monthly publisher earnings?
- While we're processing your payment, the amount will be deducted from your dashboard. See your payment date in your Transaction History.
- To change your payment threshold, click here.
- If your advertising balance is negative, you need to refill your balance before we send your payment.
Just a reminder: The amounts specified in this note may be reduced or denied if Chartboost determines that there has been suspicious activity with respect to a transaction. We’re sending this note to you now as a courtesy, but we may not yet have information about all instances of fraud or other suspicious activity.
Why didn't I get paid?
- Make sure that your payment details are filled out completely. Did you provide the correct address information? Did you fill out the necessary tax forms? Did you set up a payment method? We strongly recommend you confirm with your bank that your banking information is up-to-date. For international wire transfers, ask your bank about any intermediary steps required.
- You will not be paid until you reach your payment threshold. By default, the payment thresholds are $75 for all payment types except wire transfers; $300 for wire transfer payments. You can change your payment threshold at any time.
Why didn't I get paid even though my dashboard publisher earnings are lower than before?
You might also like...