When will I get paid?
Payments are issued net 45 days after month's end. See our payment terms for more information.
Other things to keep in mind:
- Domestic ACH and wires may take 1 day to be credited to your account.
- International wires may take 3-5 days to be credited to your account.
- International checks may take up to 3 weeks to arrive by mail.
Why didn't I get paid?
First, make sure that your payment details are filled out completely:
- Did you provide the correct address information?
- Did you set up a payment method? We strongly recommend you confirm with your bank that your banking information up-to-date. For international wire transfers, ask your bank about any intermediary steps required.
- Did you fill out the necessary tax forms?
Also, please note you will not be paid until you reach your payment threshold. By default, the payment thresholds are:
- $75 for all payment types except wire transfers.
- $300 for wire transfer payments.
You can change your payment threshold at any time.
Why didn't I get paid even though my dashboard publisher earnings are lower than before?
While we process your payment, we deduct the publisher earnings from your account. If you visit your Transactions tab under Manage Funds in your dashboard, you can see your actual payment date in the Memo column.