There may be a problem with your Android app's manifest settings. Any activities that show Chartboost ads must have the value
android:hardwareAccelerated="true" in their activity entry on the Android Manifest, or video might not display properly.
If you're developing on Android outside of Unity, check your Android Manifest files to ensure that the following is included. If not, add this and retest:
<activity android:name="com.chartboost.sdk.CBImpressionActivity" android:excludeFromRecents="true" android:hardwareAccelerated="true" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize" />
android:hardwareAccelerated='true'inside your top-level
applicationentry in AndroidManifest.xml
If you're developing on Android through Unity, and you are NOT using the official Chartboost plugin, make this call immediately after calling the
unityVersion is the value returned by
If you are still having problems, feel free to contact us. Please also tell us...
- if the problem persists after turning on the device's Force GPU Rendering setting under Settings > Developer Options > Force GPU Rendering.
- the Android OS version and model of the device being affected.
- the version of the third-party framework or engine you're using (e.g. Unity, Adobe AIR), if applicable.
- which version of the Chartboost SDK you're using.
- which mediation SDK you're using, if applicable.
Please also include an .apk build of your game so we can test.